In an effort to help mitigate the risk of spreading or contracting COVID-19 while attending this in-person event, the following information is being provided to conference attendees:
- All conference attendees must wear a mask while indoors, regardless of vaccination status, except when eating or drinking as per State College Borough Ordinance 2180 signed January 10, 2022
- Social distancing is recommended and will be utilized during the conference as space allows.
- The Ramada Inn has implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- It is recommended that conference attendees be fully vaccinated and have received a booster if eligible.
- Those that are feeling ill or have had a possible COVID exposure and are awaiting testing results should stay home. It is recommended that all conference attendees receive a negative rapid test result no more than 24 hours prior to the event.
- If you test positive for COVID or cannot attend for another COVID-related reason, contact the PA AMR Conference Committee to request a refund of your conference registration fee (less transaction fees). If you have a hotel room booked at the Ramada ask about their cancellation policy as the conference committee is not responsible for booking attendee rooms.
- Use your best judgement and discretion when deciding whether to attend. Consult your health care provider if you have any questions or concerns about your personal situation.
The PA AMR Conference Committee will post updates to the policies as we become aware of any changes.
IF IN DOUBT, PLEASE STAY HOME! We will miss you, but the health and safety of everyone is of utmost importance!
Each session may be recorded, including virtual chat transcripts. Video recorded during the event will be provided to conference registrants and may be used for promotional purposes, social media, advertising, and other print and online materials at the sole discretion of the conference planning committee. You must consent to this if you plan to attend the live sessions.
Technical Failure Policy
It is the responsibility of the registrant to confirm system requirements and test their devices prior to the start of each virtual session. If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the session is not able to be broadcast as planned, the conference reserves the right to reschedule the session.
Code of Conduct
The PA AMR Conference is committed to providing a professional, friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all participants at its meetings, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or other protected class.
We expect all PA AMR Conference event participants and speakers to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated during any portion of a meeting or event.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions.
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or other personal characteristics, including those protected by law.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings or events.
- Photographing, video or audio recording of slides, oral or poster presentations without presenter/author’s permission.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the online platform utilized by the conference committee.
Reporting Harassment to the PA AMR Conference: Report harassment and disruptive behaviors to event organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of misconduct may include immediate muting and/or removal from the event without warning.